Brother Luminaire Innov-is XP2
Enjoy all of the advanced features of the original Luminaire, such as revolutionary StitchVision Technology, PLUS brilliant new quilting innovations and app-based features available from your mobile devices. Enjoy a large 10 5/8″ x 16″ embroidery area and experience the freedom of 65 inches of workspace that can easily accommodate a rolled king-size quilt.
Please reach out to any of our four locations or submit a pricing request for the Luminaire XP2. We have a low price guarantee and will never be under sold by an authorized retailer! We would love to earn your business.
While supplies last, get a Brother Introductory XP2 bundle worth over $7000 when you purchase!
- 4PC Luminaire XP2 Luggage Set
- 2500 Embroidery Design Collection
- PEDESIGN11 Digitizing Software
- Angela Wolf’s Luminaire Masterclass
- Specialty Thread Set
Sewing technology has just gone from light years ahead to light years beyond. Presenting the Luminaire 2 Innov-is XP2. Brilliant new quilting innovations and app based features available from your mobile devices, allow you to find perfection in every stitch.
Take a look at some of the new Luminaire XP2 features here:
Combo Embroidery & Sewing Machine
Top of the Line Features
Enhanced Innoveye Plus Technology
WIDER VIEW AND FASTER SCANNING IN HIGH RESOLUTION. It’s like having a built-in camera and scanner! The ability to scan the entire embroidery area provides virtually endless creative options and helps ensure that all your projects are perfect.
Revolutionary StitchVision Technology for Stitch Precision
Enjoy StitchVision Technology, a revolutionary system for virtually perfect stitch positioning* and more precise previews via an intelligent projection of light. Preview and edit stitches and embroidery designs directly on your fabric. Clearly preview stitches and embroidery designs directly on your fabric with this intelligent projection system. This widely utilized projection technology grants you the capability to preview, audition and edit your designs and stitches in a 5″ x 3″ virtual preview area.
Guideline and grid markers
Use the StitchVision Technology to project a guideline marker line and a guideline marker grid on your fabric, offering you the option of single, double, angled, or grid lines to light your path with precision. This technology projects a full grid of bright and adjustable guidelines for use when creating multiple rows of stitches, parallel stitching, pin tucks, hems, curtain rod pockets, decorative stitches, cross hatch quilting, or smocking.
Large 10 5/8″ x 16″ embroidery area
Largest and most advanced embroidery frame that Brother has ever offered. Create larger-than-life embroidery with ease. Frame includes rubber plates on both sides for a superior grip on fabric, while an ergonomic spring lever release enables easier, clamp-free hooping. Additional frames include 4″ x 4″, 5″ x 7″ and 9.5″ x 9.5″ sizes.
The Luminaire 2 has the magic of 192 built-in Disney embroidery designs and 10 decorative Disney stitches. Additionally, access exclusive Disney and Disney·Pixar embroidery designs through the iBroidery.com Download Center.*
*Additional purchase required
65 square inches of workspace – 13.1″ needle to arm
Experience the comfort of sewing on 65 square inches of workspace, the largest of any Brother machine. With the 13.1″ needle to arm span, projects of any size are easily managed. A dream for any sewer, embroiderer, crafter, or quilter, with the ability to accommodate a rolled king-sized quilt.
Built-in embroidery pointer
Displaying a ‘T’ mark in three different colors, the pointer can show the center of your embroidery design as well as the needle drop position on the fabric.
Large 10.1″ built-in high-definition LCD display with capacitive technology
View your creations in crisp, vivid color and navigate easily with the scrolling menu and large, intuitive icons. 16.7+ million possible colors and an adjustment feature that allows you to change the brightness of the screen. The intuitive touch screen works like a tablet with familiar sliding, swiping, scrolling, and pinch-to-zoom for viewing detailed steps, categories, and designs.
One action needle plate
Allows for needle plate changes without the use of a screwdriver, saving you time and effort for a seamless sewing experience.
Surround any embroidery with beautiful echo stitches. The echo designs follow the contour of the original embroidery and expand outwards, with adjustable spacing to help you customize your designs down to the last detail.
Large 10 5/8″ X 16″ Frame
Make your projects larger than life with the new 10 5/8″ X 16″ frame, the largest that Brother currently offers. This sizable frame has efficient rubber plates on both sides of the inner frame to hold fabric securely.
Expandable library of built-in tutorials
• View over 30 enhanced tutorial videos directly on the high-definition LCD display (version 1.2) – with everything from basic operations to embroidery functions. The included HD tutorials make learning easy!
- 3.1″ needle to arm, and 5″ height from sewing bed to top of machine arm
- Almost 13″ of full-spectrum lighting around the needle, with five adjustable settings
- Automatic needle threading system
- Separate bobbin winder system with adjustable bobbin winding speed
- 5-level adjustable bobbin winding thread amount
- InnovEye Plus Technology
- 4x larger viewing area and faster scanning in high resolution
- Foldable 2-thread spool stand magnetically attaches to the top cover
- One action needle plate with enhanced guidelines
- Convenient compartment for storing needle plate, on the sewing unit
- Quiet operation during sewing and embroidery
- Wireless LAN compatibility with PE-DESIGN 11 allows you to wirelessly send and receive embroidery stitch data between your PC and the Luminaire 2
- Dual Purpose Stylus, to select options on the LCD screen as well as interact with icons displayed on fabric by the projector
- Automatic thread tension
- Automatic thread cutter
- Textured surfaces on the machine bed area and embroidery unit reduce glare and enable smooth fabric feeding
- Presser foot lever in convenient location
- 4 Embroidery Frame Sets
- Embroidery Foot
- Zigzag Foot
- Monogramming Foot
- Overcasting Foot
- Zipper Foot
- Camera Detecting Buttonhole Foot
- Blind Stitch Foot
- Button Fitting Foot
- Dual Feed (Digital Dual Feed) Foot
- Straight Stitch Foot
- Free-Motion Quilting Foot
- Free-Motion Echo Quilting Foot
- Free-Motion Open Toe Quilting Foot
- 1/4 Inch Quilting Foot (Piecing Foot)
- Straight Stitch Needle Plate
- Large Accessory Case
- Dual King Spool Thread Stand
- Adjustable Presser Foot Knee Lever
- Grid Sheet Set
- ScanImation Scanning Frame
- Embroidery Needle Plate Cover
- Dual Purpose Stylus
- Additional Accessories Included in Box
- Weight: 43.21 lbs.
- Footprint: 27.16″ L 12.67″ W 13.74″ H
Here’s a few demos of some of the Luminaire features:
Stop in to any of our Rocky Mountain Sewing and Vacuum stores and test drive one of the New Brother Luminaire XP2. We are one of Colorado’s most-trusted sewing machine store. Let our knowledgeable staff demonstrate many of the state-of-the-art features that are standard on this machine. Bring in a line drawing and see how easy it is to convert that into embroidery right on the machine. Try your hand at stippling a quilt block. You will be amazed at what this machine can do!